Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Another benefit of air duct cleaning is that the service will help your HVAC system run more efficiently, which, in turn, will lower your utility bills. At the same time, a professional air duct cleaning company will prolong the lifetime of your system. Just like an oil change to your car, the service will allow all parts to keep running smoothly and free of buildup, which means less money for maintenance, repairs, and/or replacements.
Your home is your sanctuary, and the air you breathe inside should be just as safe and healthy as the fresh air outside. However, mold, bacteria, pet hair, and even cooking particles can become trapped inside air ducts. These are often unnoticed to the human eye, causing poor indoor air quality as well as increasing illnesses and allergies for you and your loved ones.
The solution to this common problem is to have the air ducts cleaned professionally by professional air duct cleaning company. Airplus Utah uses powerful equipment to scrub the inside of your air ventilation system, resulting in fresher, cleaner air that leaves you feeling better and healthier.
Air Duct Cleaning Process
Our cleaning process is thorough, leaving your home spotless and your air pure. Here’s how it works:
1. Remove. With our portable shop vac, we remove any large debris from each heat register boot.
2. Seal. Depending on the surface, we then seal each register with a plastic or magnetic material. Each register is then placed under negative pressure by attaching our powerful air machine at your furnace’s location.
3. Clean. We run two powerful compressed air cleaning tools down the full length of each register. The last of your air ducts to be cleaned are the main trunk lines, leading back to the furnace.
4. Purify. We mist a botanically derived liquid through your entire system and home. This misting procedure eliminates bacteria, germs, and viruses from the air in your home while releasing zero toxins. (Only in Air+ & Air Premium Packages)
4. Completion. Any remaining dust and debris are agitated and removed from your furnace, including the blower motor, air handler, and interior cage.
6. Quality Assurance. We inspect all accessible internal surfaces of the duct work by running your HVAC system to ensure that everything is functioning properly. After our work is complete, we perform a final sweep with our vacuum and duster to ensure that your home looks as if we were never there.